17/4/14
Well hello there :) hectic week that ended in a blink of an eye. Like whoosh~ and weekends are also half gone alr.
Monday- PLM tutorial quiz in da mornz! Ended in one hour so..... ;) 3 hours break + itas NO PLACE AT ALL (IT'S TRUE) =ws house for lunch! Hehehehe! Went to sheng siong to buy instant noodles, hotdogs, crab stick, fish ball and drinks! Spilt the bill and each peasants paid 2.80! HOME COOKED LUNCH CHEAPER PRICE AND MORE FILLING; GREAT DEAL YOU MEI YOU. HAHAHAHAH. Each of us have like 5 crab sticks, 3 hot dogs, 4 fish balls and noodles like derh....plus two cups of mogumogu! Ws wy and LLY cooked for us yay! It took them quite awhile, and I was so hungry....started snacking :P then chat and lunched. At around 1:20 went back to school....jam along the way....PLM lec and ELEARNING FPATH LEC SO BURDEN ended at 6 and homed!
Tuesday- HOLIDAY!!! Went to temple in the morning then head over for prawn dumplings at bedok! #happygirl96 wanted the dumplings soup only...but my father ordered with noodles......:( ate abit and the rest of it is his HAHAHAHHA! Then relative house! Brought laptop to do IPT, but no. I can't. Omg so sleepy and noisy and inconvenient and the children NEEDS ME. So I slept for around 3 hours then woke up and play with the kids! HAHAHAHA. Then dinner and homed.
Wednesday- no IPT tutorial but went school early to print stuffs and do IPT with sis. Lunched at toast box! MEE REBUSSSS and I treat spring rollsssss #whatagoodsister HAHAHAHA then went back to work. And then csas tut from 2-4. 20% Assignment submission and some class work. Ended at 3:35~ around there... Then bistro for waffle and ice cream with peasants! Sis joined along because she thought I was gonna treat but no. HAHAHAHHA then homed!
Thurs- PLM revision lec for next week quiz. Then bmic lec quiz which I did horribly OMG damn sad please. Ming ming jiu you study but cannot identify question then give wrong answers WTHECK so stressed now sian. Then got apel. Build straw towers. Then homed. Thankful for my mom who hear me rant about bmic sigh. I'm so gonna fail that quiz :( wanted to do IPT summary notes but slept instead WRONG CHOICE anyways left house and I ran away from the cat downstairs....met mh and sueann at tamp at 5! Went to T1 level 3 to walk around HAHAHAHHA keep hiding from sueann! HAHAHHAHA then went to sit in LENAS at 5:25 and waited for an hour for mr heng to come......saw classmate at LENAS btw. And is group mate.....HAHAHAH anyways, ate dinner and chatted. I had grilled dory omelette rice with curry sauce! AND OMG ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. There's tomato and potato in the dish and I ATE IT /claps/ SO PROUD OF MYSELF. But the tomato was awful :( I don't like tomatoes anyways. Left at 8. Then walk to tamp inter and saw another classmate.....ok. Hmmm went to 81 bus lane at the end. Checked the timing, 12 mins. 39? 2 mins. Dashed over to 39 with mh and sueann. And guess what? Saw the same class mate again. AWKWARD......
Friday- went school early to edit work and print stuffs again. Sis find me at 10 plus and ask cum force her to treat me nuggets because its 10 nearing 11 and I'm hungry HAHAHAHHA then IPT.... So many things to do....workload too high but what to do? Don't even have the time to walk around for CCN, but idc AHHAHAHA Met tops person to discuss cover page again. Took around 20 mins. Thanks ws for helping me buy lunch! :) made everyone wait, feel so bad :( then bmic lec, and I doze off again HAHAHAHAHA this time during the end of the first hour. And wasn't even listening during second part because too many distractions sigh. Then IPT lec in which I DONT GET IT AT ALL. So many terms how do they know everything?! What's in their brains??? OMG. Took bus to ws, dinner with mom and homed!
Saturday- or rather today HAHAHHA mentoring in da mornz! Panic mode when there is only a few mentees coming but then it's ok, I guess? :/ some of them came at a later time but still missing alot of them. Mentor-ed today HAHAHAHA because it was almost at a request. So ok :) I had fun teaching and joking also HAHAHAHAH then break. Speed reading for one of the mentees HAHAHHA so cute. Then games! Finally the tearing game! Look forward to it so much....only to get mine torn off in the first minute of the game whuttttt.....was the first/second together with Syafiq HAHAHAHA omg so sad. We should have revivals! HAHAHAHHA then ended the game and play ice and water. AND I AM ONE OF THE CATCHER AGAIN. STAMINA DAMN LOUSY I CAN'T EVEN....sigh tired. Wanted to go cc because there birthday celebration=food food food but nope, too many things to do :(
That's all! HAHAHAHAHA some damn lazy to describe so alot of holes ah :/ HAHAHAHA thanks for reading :)


<< Home