10/4/2013
Went to school yesterday for HAP lessons. And apparently, our human body have 11 systems. Hmmm. People find it boring, but I guess it was okay..? Tried to focus 100% on the lesson but failed. Hahaha.
After school, went to lunch with sis and her friend. I kept talking and complaining like a boss ☺ Hehe. Then went to sueann's house to play mahjong, some detective game and watch running man! Ep140! Been wanting to watch it since early morning. Hahaha! The episode was pretty nice, but Kang Gary.. Hmmm 😒 watch and you will know. The commander was ousted really quick, so he didn't appear much on screen. And I only can say, Yoomes Bond's accuracy is daebak!
Anyways, although there's no school today, slept early last night, and here I am, waking up early as well. Mood wasn't good, so finish it off with some good sleep (and..)
That's all for now. Today will be a better day.
10/4/2013, 6:56 AM
P.S. Just that, something's wrong, if you must know :(
After school, went to lunch with sis and her friend. I kept talking and complaining like a boss ☺ Hehe. Then went to sueann's house to play mahjong, some detective game and watch running man! Ep140! Been wanting to watch it since early morning. Hahaha! The episode was pretty nice, but Kang Gary.. Hmmm 😒 watch and you will know. The commander was ousted really quick, so he didn't appear much on screen. And I only can say, Yoomes Bond's accuracy is daebak!
Anyways, although there's no school today, slept early last night, and here I am, waking up early as well. Mood wasn't good, so finish it off with some good sleep (and..)
That's all for now. Today will be a better day.
10/4/2013, 6:56 AM
P.S. Just that, something's wrong, if you must know :(


<< Home